The Maxi-CUBE Slide-a-Side offers ease of access from the side or rear of the trailer, combining the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the flexibility of a curtain sided trailer.
The Lead model is available with a fixed body suitable for side loading and unloading. It is also available with a roll back mechanism to allow dock loading and unloading if required. The roll back system of the Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by an hydraulic motor. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from the fridge plant.
Suitable for the transportation of chilled produce, dairy and other temperature controlled or dry freight goods. The Slide-A-Side Chiller van has the ability to maintain temperatures http://healthsavy.com
Features and Benefits
Have a quick look at the Slide-A-Side’s key features:
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and actually keep out dust and water;
- Twin electrical connectors to suit both popular types of wiring connector – meaning that your truck will match up to the trailer with ease;
- Strong, durable FRP walls;
- High resale value
- 2 Year Warranty for peace of mind;
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money.