The Maxi-CUBE Slide-a-Side offers ease of access from the side or rear of the trailer, combining the load restraint characteristics of a rigid wall van with the flexibility of a curtain sided trailer. As a result, it also significantly reduces turnaround times compared to a curtain sided trailer.
The Maxi-CUBE Slide-A-Side is available as a Standard trailer or in Tag configuration for B-Double use.
The Slide-A-Side Dry Freight van is suitable for the carriage of general freight and other dry goods such as groceries and parcels.
Features and Benefits
Have a quick look at the Slide-A-Side’s key features:
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and actually keep out dust and water;
- Twin electrical connectors to suit both popular types of wiring connector – meaning that your truck will match up to the trailer with ease;
- Strong, durable FRP walls;
- High resale value
- 2 Year Warranty for peace of mind;
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money.