The Maxi-CUBE Reefer owes its excellent thermal performance to Maxi-CUBE’s own high performance insulation foam. Made in house by Maxi-CUBE to the required thickness, this foam has the best thermal performance of any foam used in transport equipment. So you use less fridge plant fuel.
The roll back system of the Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by an hydraulic motor. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from the fridge plant.
Please click here to view the Maxi-CUBE Roll Back Lead trailer demonstration video.
Download PDF Brochure (381kb):
Features and Benefits
- Reliable, durable roll back system that reduces down-time and keeps the trailer on the road
- Superior thermal efficiency with quick temperature pull down
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and provide good insulation performance
- 3 year warranty
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- High resale value