Hi-Cube Reefer Lead
Ideal for transporting perishable goods that require sub zero temperature such as frozen meat and vegetables, the Maxi-CUBE Hi-CUBE Reefer maintains temperatures down to -18 degrees Celsius (dependent on the ambient temperature and fridge plant fitted).
The Maxi-CUBE Hi-CUBE Reefer uses the same construction techniques and high performance insulation foam as a Maxi-CUBE Reefer, but with thinner side walls, floor and roof to optimize cubic capacity – so useful when the load is slightly over standard pallet size.
The roll back system of the Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by an hydraulic motor. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from the fridge plant.
Please click here to view the Maxi-CUBE Roll Back Lead trailer demonstration video.
Features and Benefits
- Reliable, durable roll back system that reduces down-time and keeps the trailer on the road
- Superior thermal efficiency
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and provide good insulation performance
- 3 year warranty
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money
- Galvanized sub frame provides greater life and minimises maintenance
- High resale value