The preferred design for express freight, grocery distribution and general freight operations, the Classic Dry Freight Van is ideal for transporting goods where high utilisation, reliability and durability are paramount
The Classic Dry Freight Van is available as either a stand-alone unit, in Tag configuration or Road Train configuration, depending on your needs.
Download PDF Brochure (426kb):
Features and Benefits
Have a quick look at the Classic’s key features:
- Galvanised subframes for durability and lower maintenance costs;
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and actually keep out dust and water;
- Twin electrical connectors to suit both popular types of wiring connector – meaning that your truck will match up to the trailer with ease;
- Strong, durable FRP/Plywood walls;
- High resale value
- 3 Year Warranty for peace of mind;
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money.