Dry Freight Lead
The roll back system of the Lead Van uses a reliable and proven rack and pinion mechanism, driven by an hydraulic motor. Hydraulic power is provided by an electro-hydraulic pump powered from a dedicated battery. The battery is charged from the truck.
Download PDF Brochure (381kb):
Features and Benefits
Have a quick look at the Classic’s key features:
- Galvanised subframes for durability and lower maintenance costs;
- Co-extruded hard back door seals that are long lasting, easy to replace if damaged and actually keep out dust and water;
- Twin electrical connectors to suit both popular types of wiring connector – meaning that your truck will match up to the trailer with ease;
- Strong, durable FRP/Plywood walls;
- High resale value
- 3 Year Warranty for peace of mind;
- Australia’s best national dealer network to keep you on the road making money.