Stag B Double 25m
Recognised for its industry leading design and innovation, the Lusty EMS 25m Stag unique ability to unload both trailers without uncoupling, either in a jack-knife or straight line application, which allows quicker turnaround time resulting in increased productivity and ultimately greater revenue for your business.
Designed to haul sand, gravel, grain and fertiliser the 25m Stag has side height options of up to 6’ for the A trailer and 7’ for the B trailer and can be specifically built to suit various prime mover sizes and haulage requirements.
Optional rollover or retractable tarps are available to suit your load and come in a choice of manual and electric operation.
To maximise your payload advantage your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and 25m Stag combination meets legal dimensional requirements.
- Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS 25m Stag come with a two year warranty and are backed by a strong nationwide dealer network.
- Increasingly popular for grain and fertiliser haulage by offering lower tare weight over traditional B-Doubles.
- Carrying capacity of up to 75 cubic metres.
- Ideal for bulk stockpiling or over grid haulage.
- No need to roll the body or slide the suspension to unload the lead trailer.
- Delivers extra mass carrying capacity over Body & Dog and greater flexibility for your prime mover by not being allocated to one type of work.
- The patented hydraulic lift tailgate enables tipping in a straight line.
- Rock sheeting and wear floors can also be fitted to help extend the service life of your trailer body.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.