The Lusty EMS Side Tipper trailer may be purchased as a single trailer or part of a B-Double combination, and can also be used as part of a Road Train setup, or built as a bogey axle or tri axle configuration.
The Lusty EMS Side Tipper trailers unique ability to deposit haulage on the move gives it flexibility in many types of applications including coal mining, sugar and road works.
In addition, its functionality and reliability makes the Lusty EMS Side Tipper trailer very popular as does its tough uncompromising performance.
To maximise your payload advantage your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and Side Tipper trailer combination meets legal dimensional requirements.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed to make your business more profitable with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS Side Tipper trailer come with a two year warranty and are backed by a strong nationwide dealer network.
- Hydraulic operated door chute can deposit while on the move.
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Lusty EMS Side Tipper trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance with regular maintenance.
- Quality wiring looms come as standard, which means reduced downtime and one less thing to worry about.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.