The Lusty EMS Chassis Tipper trailer may be purchased as a single trailer or part of a B-Double combination, and can also be used as part of a Road Train setup, or built as a bogey axle or tri axle configuration.
Your Lusty EMS dealer can ensure that your truck and B-Double/Roadtrain combination meets legal dimensional requirements while maximising your payload.
Available in various sizes from 30ft up to 34ft long and built to a maximum height of 7’ 2” to suit your application.
The option of rollover or retractable tarps to suit your load options is available in both manual and electric operation.
The chassis Tipper trailer can also be fitted with various wear floor and rock sheeting options for sand and gravel applications.
- Designed to maximise your profits with a low tare weight and high payload, Lusty EMS trailers come with a two year warranty and backed by a national trailer dealer network.
- Painted with high quality two pack paint applied over grit blasted and primed steel, the Lusty EMS trailer looks great and will retain its excellent appearance with regular maintenance.
- Full steel chassis ensures high strength and durability.
- Water tank, tyre carrier and tool box and quality wiring looms come as standard.
- LED lights are also standard, providing long and reliable life and adapting automatically to varying voltages in truck power supplies.
- Laser alignment of the chassis beams and suspensions provides for better stability and tracking which leads to reduced tyre wear.
- In the end, the Lusty EMS difference is obvious – our trailers are built with care and attention to detail to provide long and reliable life and strong resale value.